We can’t all travel to the missions but we can all participate in the Global Mission of the Catholic Church through our prayers, our financial help and our spiritual support. There are many ways you can join the Xaverian Missionaries in spreading the “Good News” and “Making the World One Family”!
Practical ways to show your mission support:
- Masses: The Mass is the source of Divine Grace and God’s gift to all. It is a praiseworthy custom for the faithful to have Masses offered for their intentions and for their loved ones, living and deceased. Appropriate cards are also available for the Masses you offer (Selection and Choices vary from house to house). Before you order, please contact by PHONE the Xaverian office nearest you for availability and $$ amount.
- Perpetual Enrollments Folders: Enrollments and Memorial Gift Cards are ways to keep the people we love in prayer, and a way of helping the many works of our missionaries throughout the world. Your friends and relatives, who are enrolled in the St. Francis Xavier Mission Guild, share in our prayers and apostolic work. The St. Francis Xavier Mission Guild is a Spiritual Union between the Xaverian Missionaries and their friends and benefactors, aiming at sharing prayers, good works and merits.
- Memorial Gifts and Cards: Persons enrolled both living and deceased, through Enrollments or Memorial Gift Cards share in the Mass offered daily, in the prayers and works of charity of the Xaverian Missionaries and friends. Benefactors become our cooperators. Their charity sustains us in Christ’s Work and Mission. See a few samples of Memorial Cards available. For more information and for purchasing these and cards, please contact by phone the Xaverian Office near you.
- Votive Lights Offerings: We light the Votive lights at Our Lady of Fatima Shrine in Holliston, MA, and let them burn as silent testimony to the prayers of praise and petition that you offer. This represents the offering of yourself completely to God with all your cares, concerns, petitions and intentions. .A Votive Light is your Silent Presence in the Mission of the Church. Your intentions will be remembered by the Xaverians the world over, and your offering will help the people the Xaverians help.
- Student Aid Fund – Sponsorship – Urgent Needs – Last Wills: Contact the nearest Xaverian Missionary office for more details.
12 Helene Court
Wayne, NJ 07470 Phone: (973) 942-2975
Fax: (973) 492-5012 email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org See us on GOOGLE MAP
101 Summer St. – P. O. Box 5857
Holliston, MA 01746 Phone: (508) 429-2144
email@example.com See us on GOOGLE MAP
Monday – Saturday morning: 7:30am
Tuesday evening: 7:00pm – Wednesday evening: 7:00pm
Saturday Morning: 10:00am – Sunday Morning: 11:00am
Thursday: 7:00pm: Holy Hour and Adoration
Saturday: 3:00pm – 5:00pm: Sacrament of Reconciliation
Sunday: 3:00pm: Mission Rosary and Benediction
Phone: (508) 429-8172
4500 Xavier Drive – Franklin, WI 53132
Monday – Saturday morning: 8:00am – 4:00pm Phone: (414) 421-0831
The Xaverian Missionaries extend our sincerest thanks to all those who remember us in their wills and to those family members who request donations to us in honor of their loved ones. Be assured of our continued prayers and gratitude.
You can also sustain the General Direction of the Xaverian Missionaries in Rome. You much needed support will help to cover the entire Order’s costs for projects in our missions, formation of seminarians around the world, and care for our elderly. Donations are excepted from PayPal and all credit cards but they amount will be in Euros so exchange rates would apply. Please click here to learn more.
“To make of the world one Family in Christ!”
Saint Guido Maria Conforti